Junior NetSuite Consultant Digitized Processes (m/f/d)
The focus: Digitized processes and Oracle NetSuite ERP solutions
The goal is clear: Excellent business processes with Oracle® digitized solutions! And you will show our customers – start-ups, growth companies, demanding medium-sized businesses – the way into the digital future. Together with the customer, you will design intelligent business processes in which modern, market-leading digitization technologies can fully develop their potential. Based on agile and hybrid process models, you will configure NetSuite ERP solutions that are precisely tailored to the customer’s business processes. You will be responsible for the turnkey implementation and the accompanying change management.
A variety of tasks await you:
- Analysis, improvement or redesign of business processes. The special feature: in workshops, for process visualization and documentation you will use the Horus® business process tools and ready-made Best Practice reference models.
- Together with the customer’s subject matter experts, you will develop requirement specifications for the configuration of the target system and guidelines for customer-specific additional developments and integrations following a standardized procedure. In addition, you will define suitable test cases.
- For fast implementations, you will ” take the shortcut” and fall back on ready-made SuiteSuccess or Best Practice solutions, which will be further developed in an agile process on an evolutionary basis.
- Design, configuration, personalization and testing of business processes in the Oracle NetSuite ERP system.
- Conceptual design of the data migration as well as support during the transformation process, data cleansing and migration execution.
- Support of the organizational change management. In addition, planning and implementation of training and coaching measures.
- As required, support of the customer in the operating phase, solution of application problems and elimination of system errors, as well as ongoing maintenance and further development of the system.
You bring to the table:
- Degree in industrial engineering, information systems, information management, business administration with IT affinity, computer science with business affinity or career changer with practical business experience
- Business knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
– Finance and accounting
– Enterprise Performance Management
– SCM/Logistics and Production
– Customer Experience (sales, marketing, service)
- Knowledge and ideally practical experience in tool-based analysis and modeling of business processes.
- Responsible use of digital technologies and AI with the goal of creating sustainable human user experiences
- Strong communication skills, ability to abstract and structure, diligence in creating documentation and presentation materials as well as good German and English skills
- Mobility in project work at home and abroad
For this position, we offer a minimum salary of EUR 35,000 gross per year, depending on qualifications and work experience, as well as the willingness to overpay if necessary.
If you are interested in challenging and diverse tasks at our company, we look forward to receiving your application via email.