PROMATIS Drives Sales with Anywhere Anytime Solution and Opportunity Progress Monitoring in Real Time
When deploying Oracle Sales Cloud as a reference application for selling the solution across Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, PROMATIS developed an implementation procedure which makes it possible to deploy the solution within a few weeks based upon preconfigured best practice processes of Oracle Sales Cloud. The procedure includes questionnaires that query all the relevant sales information to be set up in the software—such as sales catalogs, resource organization, territories, and reporting hierarchies—and templates for importing objects, such as contacts, leads, opportunities, and activities. PROMATIS deployed Oracle Sales Cloud internally within six weeks, including migrating all data from its predecessor Oracle CRM on Demand.
- Increase numbers of customer contacts and high quality leads to drive IT solution revenue despite decreasing project sizes, as cloud offerings generate on average 80% less income than on-site solutions
- Standardize sales processes—including direct sales through sales representatives and indirect sales through partners—across three PROMATIS companies to better manage anticipated increase in the numbers of sales staff, customer contacts, and sales deals
- Provide sales representatives and managers with detailed visibility into each opportunity lifecycle phase, from lead and customer contact to quote and customer order, to speed corrective actions and shorten lead-to-order time
- Improve sales management by delivering better insight into daily sales performance for both direct and indirect sales, and providing real-time forecasts to managers on easy-to-use dashboards
- Deploy Oracle Sales Cloud internally to map the company’s best practice business processes and effectively drive the introduction of the solution to customers across Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
Here you can read the complete success story.